Operation Andy Warhol




Personal Project i started re creating some of my favorite Andy Warhol Paintings, & Lithographs to Still life photographs.  Here are the first 3 I have completed and i will be working on my next one soon!  This is one of those projects that keeps my internal battery going!

 I am in limbo with sending out, promo cards, emails, soon phone calls to Europe! Time warner takes a week to activate your international add on calling plan...lame!  I actually set up a interview on tuesday with a fashion designer.... Wish me luck.  They say august is a slow month for the fashion industry so hopefully september will kick ass!

I am super excited my move to Milan, Italy is coming up soon! Its going to be interesting. 1)Ordering Euros from Bank of America, 
2)booking my apt!
3)booking my flight!
4)Landing in Italy, then running to buy a phone... verizon and others charge to much to stick with them.
5)set up a bank account there so i wont get dinged cause the banking systems suck 
6)And then working my ass off to get a job and just do what i want to do and experience a new style and culture of life.( I need to start using the rosetta stone more)

No comments:

Followers

The Timelaps