Relay For Life!

Just photographed the 24 hour Relay for Life event in Greenfield, MA. It was really inspiring to see so many cancer survivors celebrating current battles, victories, and remembering those who perished. I gave my self a personal project to photograph survivors, i was able to photograph 24 amazing people all cancer free from 1 year to ?. These peoples stories were amazing and heart felt. I will never forget this event, nor will it be my last. I have been inspired by the many people i saw and met, along the journey, life can throw you a curve ball but with the right train of thought and the will power to fight, and live its truly remarkable life is a gift worth fighting for.

Portraits can be found on my website @ wwww.klandesphoto.com under portraits!

No comments:

Followers

The Timelaps